Right at Home is an in-home senior care company that chose to grow by involving like-minded, caring and passionate people. This growth and involvement is done through franchising.
Right at Home's team brings decades of business, franchising and healthcare experience to our stakeholders.
Dani DePetrillo, VP of Health Care Services
- Over 15 years of Health Care management experience
- Successful track record in managing and leading inter-disciplinary health care teams
- Started and grew a large region of Health and Wellness Centres for one of Canada’s largest health care companies
- Past owner of rehabilitation clinics providing in-clinic and in-home health service
Allen Hager, Chairman and Founder, Right at Home International
- Nearly a decade in hospital administration
- Helped found the National Private Duty Association (NPDA) and currently serves as its Legislative Chair.
Brian Petranick, Chief Executive Officer, Right at Home International
- More than 26 years of experience in healthcare, entrepreneurship and business development. Twenty of those years have been specifically in home care and medical staffing.
- Instrumental in leading the organization’s growth and development to an internationally recognized home-care brand.
- From January 2007 to February 2014, he served as the organization’s Chief Operating Officer and has been its President since September 2010.